CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES – 7th DECEMBER 2021
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE NOTES BEFORE COMPLETING THE ENTRY FORMS
- There are 4 types of entry form.
Entry Form 1 – This is a general entry form which permits up to 5 solo/duet/trio entries. If the entrant is age 18 years or under, the first section must be completed by the teacher, parent or guardian. Age on 01-03-2022 is required for entrants in all classes with specified age limits (except for groups larger than 3).
Entry Form 2 – Additional forms are available if adult competitors are entering more classes or for a teacher who has just entries in a class.
Entry Form 3 – Please give names of all competitors in ensembles for each competitor to receive an entry ticket. Please fill in the number of performers in bands and choirs as requested on the entry form.
Entry Form 4 – This form has been included for teachers who are entering a number of pupils in any one class.
Please use the entry form which best suits your needs
- Visitors are welcome. Admission tickets paid for on the door of Festival Days. Details will be sent with competitors’ tickets and timetables. Children are admitted free of charge.
- All entry and accompanist fees must be sent with entry forms.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Dudley Festival of Music, Drama and Dance’. Particularly with large entries to ensure they arrive, it is suggested that recorded delivery is an option to be considered. Payment can also be made by bank transfer to HSBC Account number 62131536 Sort Code 40-19-28 Information about times of classes etc can only be sent when entry fees have been cleared by the bank.
- Competitors entering classes S24, S56 and S91 (Own Composition Poem) must submit a copy of the poem at time of entry.
- Competitors entering classes M168-170 (Own Composition Music) should forward the completed entry form by 7th December 2021 and submit the composition and/or recording to the Music Secretary no later than 20th January 2022.
- Competitors requiring the services of the official accompanist must indicate this on the entry form.
A copy of own choice music, clearly labelled with name of competitor and class number, (see rule 34) must be sent by 17th January 2022 to the Accompanists’ Secretary Mr Stephen Read, 190 Pinfold Lane, Penn, Wolverhampton, WV4 4HB
IF MUSIC IS NOT PROVIDED BY THE DATE IT WILL BE ASSUMED THAT ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE AND THE SERVICE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED and all fees paid will be forfeited. It is strongly advised that you send your music by recorded delivery. Proof of postage will be required for disputed late receipts.
Charges for the service: See Rule 34
We regret that the cost of postage prohibits immediate acknowledgment of entries. Any entrant requiring such an acknowledgment should enclose an additional S.A.E. with entry form.
Important: Concession for schools only: Details of programme for Choirs/Bands by 31st December 2021, provided contact is made with the appropriate secretary by 7th December 2021.
DRAMA ENTRIES TO:
Mrs Mary Burns
3 St Michael’s Close
E mail: email@example.com
MUSIC ENTRIES TO:
Mrs Mandy Philpott
31 Melrose Avenue
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org